If you join us, you’ll never need to open another old PDF file. We’ll do that for you, so you can sit back, relax and tie flies.
We don’t mess around. New content and updates are announced almost daily. Each article or tutorial is added with great care, with the intention to provide a service that doesn’t exist anywhere else on the web.
To give an idea of the quality of this website’s content, there are a few pages available to free viewing. Here is an index:
- Step by Step Tutorial: Ghost Fly #2
- Tutorial: Starting Flat Tinsel
- D.P. Blaine – Fly Patterns and Plates
- Ariel Toucan – Illustrated Birds
- Bluebell – Original Fishing Gazette Article and Plate
- Making Indian Crow Substitutes – Step by Step Tutorial
So join us, and sit back, relax and tie flies. Flies that you will hopefully show us, in the forums, where like minded people are having a nice time. We are an undivided community, passionate about the history and our flies.